Yep! Nice easy question. The dress code itself isn’t too strict really, at least on stuff like that. I can quote the handbook again if you’ve got more questions. Basically they’re more concerned with how much clothing you’re wearing and as long as you’re covering up all the sensitive stuff, they’re not too picky or demanding in what you use to do so!
Specific styles of dress and grooming are matters of individual taste. However, students at OKWU are
expected to dress modestly and appropriately at all times. In determining what should be worn, you should
consider the following:
2. Appropriateness to the activity
3. Sensitivity and consideration to others
The OKWU Dress Code has been developed according to the three guidelines listed above. Please keep in
mind that the items listed below are minimum standards. It is our expectation that students will consistently
exceed the following minimums:
1. Skirts and shorts are to be of a modest length, having a minimum of a 3” inseam.
2. Dresses and shirts
a. Dresses should be of modest length
b. Strapless, spaghetti strap, or halter dresses and shirts are not to be worn around campus*
3. Students are required to wear shirts at all times.
4. Leggings and tights should only be worn under appropriate length skirts or dresses.
5. Undergarments including boxers, sports bras, and bra straps should not be seen at any time
6. Attire that advertises, promotes, or refers to tobacco, drugs, alcohol, or nudity is prohibited.=
7. Suggestive, obscene, or violent messages are not to be displayed on clothing.
8. Shoes are to be worn in all school buildings with the exception of the residence halls’
And that’s it! Not to onerous, right?